2 Buff Rocks and 1 Barred Rock need re-homed in OHIO

TheCrazyChick

Songster
7 Years
2 Buff Rocks and 1 Barred Rock in Ohio need re-homed. I think they are all 3 roosters, but frankly don't know for sure. Definite combs going on, especially one of the Buffs. I hatched them out on April 15th of this year. Need to weed out my hatches. May have a Silver Penciled Rock Roo too, but not sure yet which of those are males or females. The SPRs hatched out around April 20th of this year. I am in NW Ohio.

I am in NE Ohio. I can only have females. I lost one so would like to replace her.
Thanks
Sherrie

I've been looking for a few extra birds to fill out the flock.... Sylvania, OH

I may have a silver pencil rock or two soon. Maybe a houdan. If my upcoming hatches go well, I'll have some Barnevelders, Barred Cochins, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Black Copper Marans and maybe a few Cream Legbars. I'll keep you posted. I'm in Toledo, so not very far at all. Do you want only females or would Roos be ok too?

My neighbors may or may not be roo tolerant. I have two golden sebright roos right now, with no complaints, but that could very likely change with LF. I am willing to roll the dice either way.

Back
Top Bottom