2 days...take your guess!

How is mama doing? Any news? I sure hope she has made some progress
fl.gif

Everyone is doing good. 4 healthy baby boys, all brindle. Took mama and pups to the vet to have them checked out, all is good. Mama is done pups are healthy.
smile.png
Guess she just had a lot of fluid, she was awfully big for only having 4. Will get pics tomorrow
smile.png

Sorry been busy... Momma never got milk in, so I have been having to bottle feed them. All 4 boys are doing great! Vet is unsure of why momma didn't get milk, he seems to think it was a fluke. He gave her shots to try to get her milk in but it didn't work (she had a little bit but not much) I tried to keep her in with the pups and just supplement the feedings, but she became very antsy and was scattering the pups around the whelping box, and I talked it over with my vet and we both decided it would be safer for the pups to just separate momma out all together. So I have been having to do all the "dirty" work too... So now I am proud mom to a 17month old son, a 3 month old daughter (who is exclusively breastfed) and 4 healthy almost 2 week old pups! It is exhausting, but I love it! The boys are all doing very well and their eyes started to open today... I will try to get their 2 week pictures taken and posted tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom