2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics

I managed to get a picture of Friday, yes I named her after 1 of my sweet ladies on here ( idk how to tag people)
Also have a Liz and Ginger and a few more to show but will have to have Ravynfallon post them. I couldn't resist not turning on my data to post this one, it was a once in a lifetime shot!! Friday makes Saturday lovely!!
I was so happy that I had the energy to go out and spend time with the 6 pack and the BYC PACK :)

Beautiful picture!! :love

I'm so glad you were feeling well enough to spend time with the peepers. They really are the best medicine. :hugs

Lucy is awesome
1f497.png
I'm a thyroid cancer survivor so I've been rooting hard for her. Here are my chickies :)

My sister in law and I holding the 2 that have hatched. One has pipped too!

I managed to get a picture of Friday, yes I named her after 1 of my sweet ladies on here ( idk how to tag people)
Also have a Liz and Ginger and a few more to show but will have to have Ravynfallon post them. I couldn't resist not turning on my data to post this one, it was a once in a lifetime shot!! Friday makes Saturday lovely!!
I was so happy that I had the energy to go out and spend time with the 6 pack and the BYC PACK
smile.png
She's just so cute!
love.gif
I'm really touched you would think of me.

Sorry your new treatment regimen is so tough on you. Hope that means it is being more tough on those **** cancer cells!

PS: Not many people think of me as a sweet lady - since I usually tend to be a bit blunt and sarcastic. I really appreciate it - more than you know.

Lucy is awesome
1f497.png
I'm a thyroid cancer survivor so I've been rooting hard for her. Here are my chickies
smile.png

My sister in law and I holding the 2 that have hatched. One has pipped too!
Those are so small they don't even look real! Cute picture of you guys, too!

I just read this and am crying. What beautiful birds and what a group of wise, beautiful, kind women. I used to work in Labor and Delivery and that was like a tribe. This reminded me of that. Really touching.

Welcome RachG75 to the Duck Chronicals. I see you come bearing ducks!! We love baby birds and good people, and you will love it here.

Back
Top Bottom