2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
I can't even get very close with treats any more.

"Just leave the treats, we'll run and get them as soon as you walk away!"
LOL! Yes!!! i used to be able to get them to nibble peas out of my hand but not so much anymore

I even bought them shiners and filled their pool over the weekend! ungrateful turds

Last edited:
What age is adolescence??? I swear I feel like I'm dealing with my child in duck form: I give them life, I have sleepless nights, I devote all my time and energy into their well being and then they act like turds.... Smh
Adolescence to me and my flock is typically beginning at 1 month - 6 weeks, and ending around 3 or 4 months old. They're very hard at this time, because they demand you to do so much (mine will peep to no end if they want anything), yet they're not fond of being held. It's a hard time, but just stick with it. :)

LOL! Yes!!! i used to be able to get them to nibble peas out of my hand but not so much anymore 

I even bought them shiners and filled their pool over the weekend! ungrateful turds

Who knew the 6 pack would be such rebellious ducks, I'm pretty sure it's Ravynfallons name sake causing all the trouble
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Adolescence to me and my flock is typically beginning at 1 month - 6 weeks, and ending around 3 or 4 months old. They're very hard at this time, because they demand you to do so much (mine will peep to no end if they want anything), yet they're not fond of being held. It's a hard time, but just stick with it. :)

The call ducks are so sweet and loving, the jump right into my hand when I put it down in their bed, but not the 6 pack, I put my hand near them and it's like I'm shocking them with a cricket cow shocky thing ( my mind went blank)
It's funny but annoying, I gave them life and they give me grief....

Years ago I inherited a huge flock of chickens, geese, ducks, one Guinea and one peacock. I had no previous experience with a flock of birds so with my sister and her knowledgeable husband, we built a pin, a coup and threw them all into the pin together. There was one chicken rooster amongst the entire flock.
My little acre was fenced but the guinea could push through the squares, which he did anytime I came out my back door. He stayed on the outside until I went in then pushed through the same square to get back in. Now the dadgum peacock was a lusty little wench and kept running off to a neighbor's house who had male's. I learned the hard way about peacocks and after a half dozen times of her escaping and the neighbor kindly returning her, I gave her to him and felt relieved. Lesson learned, peacocks must have another peacock and even then, nearby peacocks will call them to join their flock.
I had the little black quackless ducks that had babies hatching not too long after and they were so cute and sweet. They let me pet them and came running to me every time I came outside. Then after a few months of Avian bliss and them all being so tame and loving towards me, an unexpected turn came to pass.
I stepped out my back door as usual, calling my little sweeties to come and get their dinner. The 6 Canadian geese, 20 quackless ducks, 27 chickens, and the big honking meanass rooster, all converged on me, wings flapping, beaks pecking, and biting me all-over. I was terrified and was closer to their pen than my house, so I ran into their pen and shut the door behind me. The guinea was on the other side of the fence and I was surrounded by the flock. I stayed there for 2 hrs. Until hubby drove up and saw the situation. He was laughing the entire time as he approached the pen to let me out.
I was so terrified of them I gave them all away, assuming I was not a bird Whisperer, but an enemy to them.
Now I am getting a small flock for back yard, possibly silkies. 5 will be my limit. I have high top boots just in case they try to riot against me!!
The lesson learned ....Never turn your back,,........My husband said the flock was protecting the babies and we're sick and tired of me handling them. Talk about a flock of pure ungrateful TURDS!! I gave them the best months of my Life!
The indignation of it all..... K
1f61e.png
1f61f.png
1f628.png
1f628.png
1f630.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f629.png
1f632.png
1f627.png
1f626.png
I was back and blue for weeks!!!!

Years ago I inherited a huge flock of chickens, geese, ducks, one Guinea and one peacock. I had no previous experience with a flock of birds so with my sister and her knowledgeable husband, we built a pin, a coup and threw them all into the pin together. There was one chicken rooster amongst the entire flock.
My little acre was fenced but the guinea could push through the squares, which he did anytime I came out my back door. He stayed on the outside until I went in then pushed through the same square to get back in. Now the dadgum peacock was a lusty little wench and kept running off to a neighbor's house who had male's. I learned the hard way about peacocks and after a half dozen times of her escaping and the neighbor kindly returning her, I gave her to him and felt relieved. Lesson learned, peacocks must have another peacock and even then, nearby peacocks will call them to join their flock.
I had the little black quackless ducks that had babies hatching not too long after and they were so cute and sweet. They let me pet them and came running to me every time I came outside. Then after a few months of Avian bliss and them all being so tame and loving towards me, an unexpected turn came to pass.
I stepped out my back door as usual, calling my little sweeties to come and get their dinner. The 6 Canadian geese, 20 quackless ducks, 27 chickens, and the big honking meanass rooster, all converged on me, wings flapping, beaks pecking, and biting me all-over. I was terrified and was closer to their pen than my house, so I ran into their pen and shut the door behind me. The guinea was on the other side of the fence and I was surrounded by the flock. I stayed there for 2 hrs. Until hubby drove up and saw the situation. He was laughing the entire time as he approached the pen to let me out.
I was so terrified of them I gave them all away, assuming I was not a bird Whisperer, but an enemy to them.
Now I am getting a small flock for back yard, possibly silkies. 5 will be my limit. I have high top boots just in case they try to riot against me!!
The lesson learned ....Never turn your back,,........My husband said the flock was protecting the babies and we're sick and tired of me handling them. Talk about a flock of pure ungrateful TURDS!! I gave them the best months of my Life!
The indignation of it all..... K
1f61e.png
1f61f.png
1f628.png
1f628.png
1f630.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f629.png
1f632.png
1f627.png
1f626.png
I was back and blue for weeks!!!!

I just died reading this, and laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! I'm sitting here reading this all the while trying to imagine what that looked like, poor thing! You should sell that story to "I shouldn't be alive"
1f602.png
1f602.png
I had a demonic cat once and she would corner my kids in the bathroom, I was a dinner once and my daughter sent a picture of the cat sitting outside the bathrooms door and she said "Guinevere won't let me out, HELP MOM" and then I get another pic from my other daughter and it's of the cat outside the door and she says "Mommy hell cat has sissy locked in the bathroom" all common sense goes out the window when you are under attack by a ungrateful animal I guess..My daughter sat in the bathroom for 2 hours until I got home, by that time the cat was asleep... I really hope my flock isn't planning a sneak attack on me
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png
1f986.png

Tell Pandora to make those other little hellions straighten up and fly right!! She's bigger and seems to have a hold on the others. Tell her she's the new
" mother-ducker" in charge and you're depending on her to tame the devil flock.
And I too don't do cats for that very same reason. My sister's cat bit my big toe so hard I needed stitches!! But sister said it was my fault for wearing thongs and wiggling my toes!! Between those badass geese and possessed cats I am both physically and mentally scarred for life!!
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f62c.png
1f915.png
1f915.png
1f915.png

Back