2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

The fab 5
Coming soon to a city near you
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f986.png
1f986.png

So adorable!

Seriously, have you guys ever seen anything cuter, I did good :)
I just can't get over how stinking cute they are!

OMG!! I WANT ONE!!! I wonder if the city where I live, that doesn't allow water fowl, would ever know the difference if I snuck a duck in my little flock of chickens??? Can you teach a duck how to say Cheep Cheep...??
I suppose I could tell them that it's a new imported exotic hydro-chicken .
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f60b.png
1f60b.png
1f60e.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f644.png

Nice and healthy too!!!

Ya did us proud Lucy!!
Congrats!!

I haven't enjoyed anything as much as I have enjoyed watching your story unfold here at the DC.
This little guy makes all the white knuckling, nail biting and gut wrenching worry all worth it....
Don't you agree???
Lots of love your way sister....
Kat

OMG!! I WANT ONE!!! I wonder if the city where I live, that doesn't allow water fowl, would ever know the difference if I snuck a duck in my little flock of chickens??? Can you teach a duck how to say Cheep Cheep...??
I suppose I could tell them that it's a chicken/duck hybrid....
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f60b.png
1f60b.png
1f60e.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f644.png
1f644.png

I'd risk bribing an officer to look the other way just to have one of those cuties for my own.

I have never seen anything so sweet and precious and super healthy to boot!!!
Lucy....You did us all proud and you
get the trophy for cutest duck of the month!!
I gotta get me a duck egg to throw in with my chicken eggs. .

Oh?? Officer, do you really think it's a duck? Hmmmm........ That's odd.....
It came with a batch of eggs that I hatched in my incubator....

I suppose I could tell them that it's a chicken/duck hybrid....
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f60b.png
1f60b.png
1f60e.png
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f644.png
1f644.png

I'd risk bribing an officer to look the other way just to have one of those cuties for my own.

I have never seen anything so sweet and precious and super healthy to boot!!!
Lucy....You did us all proud and you
get the trophy for cutest duck of the month!!
I gotta get me a duck egg to throw in with my chicken eggs. .

Oh?? Officer, do you really think it's a duck? Hmmmm........ That's odd.....
It came with a batch of eggs that I hatched in my incubator....

If you ended up with a drake, maybe. Female calls...? At a small show I went to, the call ducks were louder than the roosters :gig

D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

I had some Quackless Ducks many moons ago and they HISSED!!! Sounded like a snake coming up behind you!!

They are so cute though, sort of small like the Calls, but they started out yellow and then turned black with some mottling of white
Can't remember what the name of that breed of duck was called........hmmmmmmm....Oh yes......the MUSCOVY DUCKS!!.
I had a whole slew of these and they just kept reproducing with never any problems.
But any whoo.....all of them hissing at the same type was a bit creepy........I prefer the actual loud quacking to those hissers anytime.!!

Found this photo of a Muscovy named Donals!

Kat

If you ended up with a drake, maybe. Female calls...? At a small show I went to, the call ducks were louder than the roosters
gig.gif
AmyPaperlady,
So you have 5 chickens in your flock? Is this the size of flock you prefer or are you limited to just five in city limits like me?

We can have 5 hens but not roosters after they turn 6 mons. old.

I have 4 dogs, a male Chiweenie, a male and female Schnauzers and a baby female Boxer......... and a Husband too.
l
yesss.gif
am Planning on starting my flock in the spring, Will sure be needing support from my gals here, cuz I have never incubated eggs before............ but I'm up for the challenge..
After all the sweet encouragement and commitmentq to help me through it, I felt I might be missing a great thing if I
" Chickened Out" ..........
ya.gif
D.gif

Kat

Back
Top Bottom