2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Hatch a long will begin in 1 hour.. The Bator is heating up... I have been waiting to hear that you used that Bator!!! You waited longer than I thought...
wink.png
In all honesty I'd planned on this for next week but DH went to our Amish neighbor's house on Tuesday to buy dog food (feed store on the side) and came home with an egg carton filled with Old English Game bantam eggs and handed them to me. Some of his birds are pure bred and some are crossed with Cochins. I hatched 4 under a broody last Sept. and fell in love with the little tyrants. 2 cockerels and 2 pullets. I was frantically wiping out the incubator, checking air cells and warming the eggs up to room temperature. They went in Tuesday night about 5 pm.

In all honesty I'd planned on this for next week but DH went to our Amish neighbor's house on Tuesday to buy dog food (feed store on the side) and came home with an egg carton filled with Old English Game bantam eggs and handed them to me. Some of his birds are pure bred and some are crossed with Cochins. I hatched 4 under a broody last Sept. and fell in love with the little tyrants. 2 cockerels and 2 pullets. I was frantically wiping out the incubator, checking air cells and warming the eggs up to room temperature. They went in Tuesday night about 5 pm.

So exciting for you!

Just kidding on setting the eggs tonight, I am not feeling well at all for some reason. Kind of went down fast and hard with Nausea and massive pain in my back. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start incubating them... :(
So bummed but not going to push myself..

Just kidding on setting the eggs tonight, I am not feeling well at all for some reason. Kind of went down fast and hard with Nausea and massive pain in my back. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start incubating them... :(

For some reason??? Yeah, not like you didn't have stuff jammed into your spine or anything today, right?

Rest... those eggs will be there tomorrow... and the next day... and... and...

For some reason??? Yeah, not like you didn't have stuff jammed into your spine or anything today, right?

Rest... those eggs will be there tomorrow... and the next day... and... and...

Touche my friend

Notice I said I wasn't going to push myself... you know I I must be feeling like dog poo to say that..Need some more moron drip...

Touche my friend

Notice I said I wasn't going to push myself... you know I I must be feeling like dog poo to say that..Need some more moron drip...

Yep, just take it easy, my friend... :hugs

I'm bettijg that moron wearing off completely is why you feel so awful... that's some hardcore stuff...

Sure you even want to set them at all? (Trying to be the voice of reason here. Not popular, I know. Just hate to see you stretched any thinner than you already are.)

Back
Top Bottom