2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Everybody is right. No is the answer. If you bolus insulin directly into your bloodstream you will have all sorts of unpleasantness happen. It is a subcutaneous drug.

I know it seems tempting but stick with your little insulin syringes.

So how is the C-line feeling this morning?

Never and I mean never ask your Oncology nurse this question, or your endrocornology Dr. If this is or has ever been an option for a c-line...They will stop using the moron drip all together...And well,I like the moron drip...Keeps me comfortable
1f602.png
1f602.png

I woke up to a flock of wild ducks flying in this morning and to my surprise their were deer eating the corn I leave out for them ( not the deer the ducks)
I can't even explain how serine and beautiful it was to see Mother nature in a raw intimate untouched state.
I'm so blessed! I do have the sniffles today and a small low grade fever so I may have a Mexican standoff today when I show up for treatment... Fingers crossed they don't turn me away...

Never and I mean never ask your Oncology nurse this question, or your endrocornology Dr. If this is or has ever been an option for a c-line...They will stop using the moron drip all together...And well,I like the moron drip...Keeps me comfortable
1f602.png
1f602.png
lol, moron drips are great but they are addictive
I woke up to a flock of wild ducks flying in this morning and to my surprise their were deer eating the corn I leave out for them ( not the deer the ducks)
I can't even explain how serine and beautiful it was to see Mother nature in a raw intimate untouched state.
I'm so blessed! I do have the sniffles today and a small low grade fever so I may have a Mexican standoff today when I show up for treatment... Fingers crossed they don't turn me away...
that sounds wonderful
hugs.gif
good luck at treatment today

lau.gif

I love the term 'moron drip'. I can seriously see using the term in the privacy of the nurse's station and it catching on in general. I once worked at a rehab center who had a psych doctor who came in to evaluate the dementia/Alzheimer's patients when they were admitted. The man was a spook on his own, nice guy but more than a bit on the strange side and for some reason, I saw him walking down the hall one day and said, 'Oh look, here comes Dr. Dementia' to do rounds'. It caught on and stuck. The intercom would buzz for us to pick up and talk to another wing and they'd ask if we had seen Dr Dementia yet. Everyone was afraid they were going to call him that to his face.

Just a little insight into the crazy world of being a nurse.

Your immune system is stressed by the chemo on top of the diabetes. Take care of yourself first.

:lau

I love the term 'moron drip'. I can seriously see using the term in the privacy of the nurse's station and it catching on in general. I once worked at a rehab center who had a psych doctor who came in to evaluate the dementia/Alzheimer's patients when they were admitted. The man was a spook on his own, nice guy but more than a bit on the strange side and for some reason, I saw him walking down the hall one day and said, 'Oh look, here comes Dr. Dementia' to do rounds'. It caught on and stuck. The intercom would buzz for us to pick up and talk to another wing and they'd ask if we had seen Dr Dementia yet. Everyone was afraid they were going to call him that to his face.

Just a little insight into the crazy world of being a nurse.

Your immune system is stressed by the chemo on top of the diabetes. Take care of yourself first.

It is my favorite word for sure
1f602.png
1f602.png

Well today was a wash out, went to Chemo had my vitals checked and temp was up so no treatment today. Which is a set back but only minor. Just means next week will be full..Came home and took some really amazing pictures of my babies..Hope to be able to share them shortly..

Back
Top Bottom