2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Oh, sorry Lucy, that stinks... But I can't help laughing!!

Laugh it up chuck :lau
My neighbor heard the geese honking came over and Lord knows how long he stood there watching me try to rationalize​ with these geese before he spoke up and asked of I was ok...
Ummmm,yeah, because I like to come out here and get attacked​ by and chat with geese, it's my thing, carry on neighbor... Nothing to see here
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last edited:
Yeah, just remind the geese that they all roast up fine and dandy, basted with butter and toasted to a golden brown, with new potatoes and carrots as the sides.......I tell my chickens that every time I get mad at them but of course they know it's just a hollow threat.

You should see little LucyChick! She's a doll and almost 4 weeks old now and 2/3rds feathered out. Gotta get DH to take a pic for me.

I had to put Hope in a different box while I wash her stuffed animal and she FREAKED OUT until I found another picture to use of me and another stuffed animal.. She's happy and quiet now.. I can't even describe how much I love this duckling..

I was soacked to the Bone, my canoe was full of water for some reason and with the geese charging me it was all I could handle...And I have jacka** on the bank laughing so hard he's no help... SMH...

I'm so sorry. Hope you are ok and don't get sick again. But dang girl. This adventure made me laugh so hard.

No they are not mine, they just trespass on the island every year and take over
sad.png

I had a nice game of whack a goose..

How do they get along with your ducks? I want to get ducks and build a duck house on the island but we have Canadian geese that come through every year. They chase off all the wild ducks and other geese that come in. Not sure how they would respond to resident ducks. Glad you made it out relatively unscathed!

I'm so sorry. Hope you are ok and don't get sick again. But dang girl. This adventure made me laugh so hard.

I was dying
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
I don't know what was funnier..
The geese hissing
The canoe floating away
Me telling the goose to shut the h*** up , I didn't want their eggs
Or swinging the paddle at them as they ground charged me...
Too many things really to count... If only I had a reality show...

How do they get along with your ducks? I want to get ducks and build a duck house on the island but we have Canadian geese that come through every year. They chase off all the wild ducks and other geese that come in.  Not sure how they would respond to resident ducks.  Glad you made it out relatively unscathed!

They bulky ducks and destroy any attempt they make to nest :( I wished they would go away..

I was dying
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
I don't know what was funnier..
The geese hissing
The canoe floating away
Me telling the goose to shut the h*** up , I didn't want their eggs
Or swinging the paddle at them as they ground charged me...
Too many things really to count... If only I had a reality show...
I'd be a fan.

Back
Top Bottom