2 Feinting Goats, lots of chickens Incubators and flock of Guineas in Southern Maryland need home an

junkinstuff

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
Southern Maryland
I have to move by the 20th and have a bunch of animals to find homes for. I am in Park Hall MD 20667. This move is coming a lot sooner than I expected and really need some help.

Have a flock of Guineas, 15 in total all kinds of colors including pied lavenders, whites, pied pearls and a few that I am not even sure of. All beautiful and very healthy. 6 months to a year and a half old.

Chickens- Orpingtons Blue,Black, Splash (imported stock), 2 Lavender hens, pair of buff Orps, cuckoo Marans (trio), and a few barnyard mutts that have hatched. A total of 20 or so chickens. Most chickens are a year old with a couple (mutts) younger. The pure breeds were all hatched from breeder and show quality stock.

The feinting goats are from Rusty Bucket Farm http://rustybucketranchrbr.webs.com/ They were supposed to be two wethers but one was not banded properly and he is a buck. The buck is polled and the wether is horned. I am going to miss these guys terribly they are both super sweet and spoiled. They were born in Feb 2012 Have all paper work but have never been registered.

2 Incubators- 1 is a reptipro style refrigerator incubator http://www.bigappleherp.com/Accu-Temp-6000-Reptile-Incubator-Digital-Reptile-Incubator and one is Hova Bator 1583 model with turner.

Really would like to find someone willing to take everything but know that might be hard to do on such short notice. Please feel free to call or text me 301- 247 2five94 or email junkinstuff @ hotmail if I don't answer please leave message.

I would be interested in the bators. Please PM me. I live in Ohio but we may be able to relay if Kristee takes the chickens. I may be able to take the guineas & anything else she doesn't want as well.

Last edited:
Please let me know if you still have these.
I can come down and pick them up just about any day this coming week.
Thanks

We live just about next door (within 5 miles).. called, sent e-mail and sent a text with no replies... curious to know if anybody heard anything or got any of these items. I do have an address somewhere may stop in..

That's good, I was worried it was a scam and it would be.. I'll ship them all to you just send me a check to cover shipping costs.

Back
Top Bottom