2 free Silkie Roo's in need of a loving California home!

Ok, I'm going to warn you then. It requires a special approved box and $80 REQUIRED express overnight shipping.

What do you think about ordering the smallest quantity from a hatchery and just selling the extras? OR I can ship you a few hatching eggs if you can incubate!
big_smile.png

I had looked into shipping a few young pheasants awhile back and it was close to $60. They were lighter than a chicken though.

What do you think about ordering the smallest quantity from a hatchery and just selling the extras? OR I can ship you a few hatching eggs if you can incubate!
big_smile.png

I had looked into shipping a few young pheasants awhile back and it was close to $60. They were lighter than a chicken though.
I can't buy, personally as I myself have no money. And we don't have a broody or an incubator :c I think $80 is for a big roo though. You could check, but I'm going off of what someone told be when they were preparing to send from CA.

I live in Tarboro north Carolina. I'm looking for free silks get a hold of me if any one can help me. Gusfemale29 I'll pick them up.I'm willing to go just about all most any were in n.c. to get healthy silks to bring to my happy loving healthy Home.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom