2 month old Easter Egger pullet or cockerel

Hatched somewhere around 6/6, not entirely since I picked up at a feed store around a week old or so. So 2.5 almost 3 months old
So he's right at the average age for starting to grow saddles. Take a peek under the feathers on his saddle area and see if you can find any emerging bright, shiny saddles. My bet is that they'll be red. Not sure though. This bird has all kinds of cool colors going on.

So he's right at the average age for starting to grow saddles. Take a peek under the feathers on his saddle area and see if you can find any emerging bright, shiny saddles. My bet is that they'll be red. Not sure though. This bird has all kinds of cool colors going on.
What a roller coaster of emotions! I put (him) back in with his buddies and I don’t really feel like wrangling him again. I believe you. When I saw those red splotches developing I knew he was too pretty

What a roller coaster of emotions! I put (him) back in with his buddies and I don’t really feel like wrangling him again. I believe you. When I saw those red splotches developing I knew he was too pretty
therethere.gif

Back
Top Bottom