2 Partridge/red lav split PULLETS + your choice cockerel-Ship/NY

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
BECAUSE WINNING BIDDER FAILED TO PAY I AM RELISTING:

2 Nice Partridge colored Lavender splits from my PI project pen and a cockerel of your choice. Parents were a full lav roo over buff/lav splits. Both have vaulted sculls and are filling in with very large crests and very cool looking penciling on their feathers. Still full of pinfeathers though, about 3 months old. Good feet on both. Winner of this auction will have a choice of any of my extra silkie and show girl cockerels at the end of auction I will send a bunch of pics and winner can choose. There are a variety of colors, white, partridge, black, blue and so on... I can not sell 2 pullets with out a boy as I do not eat my silkies and show girls as I do the extra larger fowl chooks.

I am not certified but I have had a closed flock/s for well over a year now and practice very strict bio security. All of my birds are raised on certified organic feed and using natural organic methods although everyone is vaccinated for Mareks disease as day old chicks and kept isolated for 15 days or so. Contrary to what some believe the vaccination for Mareks for chickens is actually the turkey strain. When introduced to turkey mareks the chick is able to develop a resistance to the chicken mareks if kept isolated from it for 10 days. Vaccinated birds are not carriers and can be kept in a mixed flock with both vaccinated and non vaccinated chickens with no ill effects.

They will ship in a new box express with shredded apples for the journey. I will only ship weather permitting on both ends. I have 24 hour heat pads and will be fixing one to box. I also have shipping waterers and will use one if the express trip will take more than 24 hours for an additional $2.50 if wanted, they are really useful and reusable. I welcome pick ups! Cost of shipping with box is $60. I will refund the difference in $ if this price is too high, but I have been taking a hit with some of my auctions and would rather return some money than pay out of pocket for not charging enough.

1st pullet

par-lavsplitpullet1pic1.jpg

par-lavsplitpullet1pic2.jpg

par-lavsplitpullet1pic3.jpg

2nd pullet

par-lavsplitpullet2pic1.jpg

Both
par-lavsplitpullets1.jpg

par-lavsplitpullets2.jpg

Last edited:
a partridge sizzle, a partridge/grey color silkie , white silkie, blue sg, white sg, black silkie

Very pretty!! My birthday is getting close but if I didnt have eggs hatching next week I would buy these from you.

Shame on the people that didnt pay you and bidded on these!

Back
Top Bottom