2 roo's from KY need a new home(updated)

suzeqf

Songster
8 Years
Mar 17, 2011
BB has a new home so now I have 2 one year old roo's that need a good home, I have 1 lav orps and one rumpless Arauncana. I purchased both from a breeder. The reason I would like to re-home them is I'm wanting to take my flock in a different direction. Finally got decent pics of the boys

The first pic is Freckles for some reason it will only post 1/2 of the pic I've tried 3 times 2nd is LB, both Please excuse the mess we are putting the finishing touches on the coop. If interested send me a pm and I'll give you my addy. I thought i'd add a little more info. I got both boys from Chicken Scratch Poultry and they are both are very good guardians and roost very easily and don't mind being caught or held. I don't have anyway to ship the boys so I may be able to meet you 1/2 way within reason(2hrs or closer) I live in Western Ky. I live 2 hours from Nashville and 3 hours from St Louis and and 1 1/2 from Jackson MO and 1 1/2 from Marion IL. If you are interested in either of the boys just let me know

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom