2 sick 14 week old chickens

They are doing about the same maybe a bit better. They ate some scrabbled eggs with probiotics again today bad I have dosed them again. Do you know how often the should get 2ml of corid? Thanks for everything!

They are doing about the same maybe a bit better. They ate some scrabbled eggs with probiotics again today bad I have dosed them again. Do you know how often the should get 2ml of corid? Thanks for everything!
Two ml? The undiluted dose is .2 ml per 1000 grams of body weight, not 2ml. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. I usually don't have to do it more than two days in a row, but do keep giving it to them in their drinking water for 5-7days.

-Kathy

I can't believe I did that. I knew I was going to make a mistake somewhere. I just gave them water just now. They don't seem to be acting strange other than how they have been. I added a bit of apple cider vinagar and proboptics and praying.

I can't believe I did that. I knew I was going to make a mistake somewhere. I just gave them water just now. They don't seem to be acting strange other than how they have been. I added a bit of apple cider vinagar and proboptics and praying.
They'll be fine. Did you get a scale?

-Kathy

Quote:
Why can't Apple cider vinegar be used with it in a waterer? We put it in the other waterer with the rest of the birds. We did 1teaspoon corid and 1teaspoon apple cider vinegar
I can't comment on the ACV, but the Corid dose I would use in the water is 2 teaspoons per gallon. And I'd do that even if I had accidentally given them too much orally the day before.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom