1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 toulouse geese need new home, Montgomery TX

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by lbalzekas, Jan 17, 2016.

1. lbalzekas

lbalzekas New Egg

Jul 26, 2011
    I have two toulouse geese i got as babies this past spring that need to be rehomed because they are beating up my chickens. I found one bloody just now and im not sure it will live. I love these geese and hope to find someone who will love them too. Not wanting them to be eaten. Thanks for any help, let me know if you know of a rescue or anything of that nature also.

2. Turnix

Turnix Out Of The Brooder

Aug 22, 2015
    East Texas
    I live in Huntsville, and have a mixed gaggle of geese. We keep them as yard pets. We eat some eggs, but don't raise them for meat. They would have friends! I have 2 Toulouse hens, a Buff Gander, a Cotton Patch Gander, a China/Cotton Patch goose, and two younger Buff/Toulouse/Tufted girls.

Do you know their sex? Not that it matters!

3. lbalzekas

lbalzekas New Egg

Jul 26, 2011
    Update: found them a home with a lady in splendora that has geese and other types of birds for pets in her yard, she sent pics of her yard and she has everything they need, pools, shelter. Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by