2 week old chicks outside?

I wanna have 'too hot' worry 😄. I am dreading winter.... Brrrrr!
You'll feel better about that when you remember that from late May to early September I consider 90F a cool day.
Yep! We have similar temps and had weeks of 110+ heat index this summer. You can be jealous of our winters though. We rarely go below 20;)

You'll feel better about that when you remember that from late May to early September I consider 90F a cool day.
Ok 🙂 when it's -40c here I will be thankful 🤣

It's all relative I guess. Have experienced desert climate and extreme cold. Prefer the heat! It's really annoying when you're unplugging your truck at -43c and the power cord plastic cracks and breaks and you ask yourself 'who the heck tested this for use at -70c?' and your eyes water and when you blink the eyelashes freeze together, your clothes crackle and you hope your -50c rated coat doesn't tear/crack with the cold hahahaha.

But the one good thing with cold is that it kills off pests and such.

Ok 🙂 when it's -40c here I will be thankful 🤣

It's all relative I guess. Have experienced desert climate and extreme cold. Prefer the heat! It's really annoying when you're unplugging your truck at -43c and the power cord plastic cracks and breaks and you ask yourself 'who the heck tested this for use at -70c?' and your eyes water and when you blink the eyelashes freeze together, your clothes crackle and you hope your -50c rated coat doesn't tear/crack with the cold hahahaha.

But the one good thing with cold is that it kills off pests and such.

I've never experienced lower than about -10F and that was cold enough.

Back
Top Bottom