2 y/o India Blue Peacock (Canton/G. Rapids/Kzoo MI, Kendallville IN)

Kedreeva

Longfeather Lane
13 Years
Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
Picked this guy up this spring because the guy wouldn't sell me the girl without the boy, but I don't need another boy! I'm told he's two years old but I suspect he will actually be two this fall as he has only the dual-colored train feathers rather than the full train. He's not wild about people, but he recognizes when I have treats and comes over to get them.

I recently clipped the train for jewelry making, and his wings because we are doing construction and he had to be housed in small quarters for a couple weeks until we get the new pen finished. He should drop all the clipped feathers in about a month. He should also have his full train come spring.

I'm in Canton, MI, and he's being housed in Milan right now. I make trips to Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo every now and again, but I'd prefer if someone on the east side (or northern Ohio/Indiana) could meet up for him. I will be going to the big Indiana bird swap August 13th (staying in Kendallville overnight the 12th).

I'm sorry, but I don't want to hassle with shipping him. I can, however, do his NPIP test if needed, so you'll know he's a clean bird (I'm a certified tester and can register him if needed).

Please feel free to ask questions.

5889179787_7956eeb59a.jpg

5889749204_b70e05283f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom