**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Cluckin'Along :

Quote:
That would be FOOT, no weight on the other one!!!
lol.png

Good luck Zoo, tell him if he won't behave he gets to sleep with the chickens! (I am so glad I survived teenagerhood), If he is a good kid, he'll look back on this when he is in his LATE twenties and actually thank you. May you have a peaceful next few months.

Nope I meant feet, MY feet LOL. And after the wedding today they are killing me especially the one that my sister spilled hot pork gravey on. I didn't dare take my shoe off till I got home because I know the pain would of put me out of comission and we still had to serve.

The the water wouldn't work if someone flushed a toilet so the guy said we had to stop doing dishes so instead of being done with the kitchen and put away by 9:30 pm we were still there at 11pm. We finally lefted the rest of the dishes to the girl who was getting paid to do them. But long story short my niece will be getting some of her $2000 hall rental back. Best part is that my son in law is in plumbing and said if he would of had his tools he could of fixed the problem. But when the guy that looks after the hall said he has been trying to get the hall board to fix that for months we all snaped LOL. Glad I am home.

Bad news is that her brother is getting married in 2010 and the asked us to do the meal LOL. Fools that we are we said yes LOL

We served over 400 tonight and they came back for seconds. We didn't run out of anything. And had about 30 people ask us if we would do their weddings we said NO LOL​

Glad you survived the wedding, Jean! My family has done that for two weddings now - My aunt's and mine. It's a lot of work, that's for sure!

Hope you got some rest before heading back to taking care of that boy of yours!

He'lll watch tv, play nintendo, eat every bit of snack food you can sit in his room and text all his friends, he'll be fine...and if you put your sewing machine in his room to be nearer to help him out, he'll heal faster, lol!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

My 3 blocks are d-o-n-e for the month!!! lol!!
wee.gif
Won't mail them just yet...don't want to show everyone up tooooooo bad!!!! muhhahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Acre can you sign me up for another one? I'm almost done with my first one. Thank you.

Scrambled - boy you keep busy! We've been getting RAIN for days now, so no gardening for now just the humming of my sewing machine.....
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom