**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Quote:
Better get that man-training down now while you're newlyweds!!! Learn to sneak things into the house, learn to work on things that you "started a while ago", learn to fix suppers so good they will nap in the chair in the den while you craft, learn to put small things in the buggy they won't notice and really the most important thing of all in amarriage is to have separate money...that will keep you together through the worst of times...a man does not need to know how much money you spend on makeup/lotions/hair stuff and craft items!!! There will be years in the future when he is carrying in shotguns and ammo and fishing poles and boxes of clay targets and pocket knives....and you will be thrilled to bite your tongue and not ask how much was spent on them...but you WILL file it away as info...just in case you need to remember it!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
... 23 years and counting and the separate money advice has saved alot of heartache for us!!
hugs.gif

thumbsup.gif
RIGHT ON
thumbsup.gif

I just spent over 70 dollars getting fabric yesterday and D hubby will never know. But it was my money I saved and it was on sale so I got a lot. They mark down everytime I buy babric and when I get to 100 yards I get 25% off of my next visit. Boy am I saving up for that.
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif
Sandi !! Acre will put you on the list on page 1 when she gets 'round to it. Check back later to make sure she put you on! Otherwise just PM her. Yay more block swap people!
smile.png

Had a couple minutes to check things out....sure glad I did.

YOu buy and buy and buy beef until it's full and then you have to can it. It didn't leterally blow up, thats just a figure of speech.

Welcome Sandi.....we would love to have you. Please PM me your addy so you can receive blocks. Make sure you read ALL the rules in post #1 and the only other thing I can think of is to Have FUN.
smile.png

Quote:
LOL!!! Stalking is contagious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We stalk around the block here, hahahaha!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
I'm even a "hooker" on the side too!!!!!!!!!!! rotfl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Ya can add me again seeing as I don't have enough to do. I will be MIA tomorrow unless I can sneak ya all in somewhere between the cleaning and the painting.

I bought a new stove, frig, washer, dryer and dishwasher and they are coming Thurs between 5 and 6 pm. LOL.

So that means cleaning the old ones and the area's where they resided hiding dirt and dust. Then prime and paint the areas they were seeing as I will be painting the living room and the kitchen and the 2 baths sometime in the rest of this month. I also have wall paper to remove in the kitchen. Might as well get that done in the next 2 days or at least as much of it as I can get done.

I am over the moooooooooooooooon.

Son is still here driving me around the bend, but still here. So far we are holding off surgery as long as the bone in that ankle doesn't shift.

Welcome to the newbies and hello to the rest of the family.

Back
Top Bottom