**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

jorsejody, I know what you mean. If I am not getting any mail she will not stop and pick up my mail. Even with the flag up. So I could have bills sitting out there for days with checks in them.
barnie.gif

Gin, I posted about your block on the June thread..got confused since Nankat and I both did and sent our June blocks early but yours was the May one...I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much, it's soooo pretty and looks very hard!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif

Cluckin'Along :

Quote:
Uh-oh! I sent yours out the same day I sent Acres! GRRR!
barnie.gif
If you still have nothing by Monday, Let me know and I'll send another out to you!!

It came yesterday. Lovely!!​

Quote:
Uh-oh! I sent yours out the same day I sent Acres! GRRR!
barnie.gif
If you still have nothing by Monday, Let me know and I'll send another out to you!!

It came yesterday. Lovely!!

Hoooray!
ya.gif
I had just pulled all the fabric out to cut another one. Hmmmm, maybe I'll make myself one..... I hope you can use it, I started with the blues, I had some pinks too, but the green just matched better...I find that few things end the way that I intended them at the start!

Cluckin'Along :

Quote:
It came yesterday. Lovely!!

Hoooray!
ya.gif
I had just pulled all the fabric out to cut another one. Hmmmm, maybe I'll make myself one..... I hope you can use it, I started with the blues, I had some pinks too, but the green just matched better...I find that few things end the way that I intended them at the start!​

There is pink in the block. It's kind of a dark, hot pink. That's OK. I have lots of stuff to match it. Many of these blocks will become pillows, so they don't have to match the others perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom