Not open for further replies.

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
AWARDSSHOW2.png

-ENDED-
The voting for the '2012 BYC Forum Awards Show' will start on Saturday December 1st, 2012. See you then!
frow.gif

-------------------

Welcome to the first annual BYC Forum Awards Show celebrating the best moments and members of 2011!
There will be 10 categories and everyone that is going to nominate must abide by the rules (including BYC's)-

•Do not post your nominations on here (PM me).
•You may omit some fields.
•You can't nominate one person in more than one category so choose wisely.
•You can't nominate yourself in any of the categories.
•Do not ask other members to nominate you in a category or you will be banned from this event and possibly future ones.
•You MUST post on here saying "I've PMed Skitz my nomination list" so that other people know that you nominated and can PM you the "Skitz15k Illness". Read the "Random Member of the Year" category so you know what I'm talking about.

The prizes are 3 GFMs for the chosen categories, 3 painting-looking editings for the chosen categories, and the rest of the winners will have a picture edited by Symphony's 'crew'.
Here are the categories-

1-3.png

The best person on BYC. Wins GFM unless he/she already has one

2-3.png

The best staff member of BYC. Wins an edited picture by Symphony's crew

5.png

The most friendly BYC member that registered this year. Wins GFM unless he/she already has one

6.png

The most creative person on BYC. Wins an edited picture by Symphony's crew.

7.png

The person that knows a lot about chickens. Wins a painting-looking editing from Symphony (you must give her a picture for her to edit it and make it look like a painting)

8.png

The person that makes you laugh all the time. Wins a painting-looking editing from Symphony (you must give her a picture for her to edit it and make it look like a painting)

9.png

Your favorite BYC staff member. Wins an edited picture by Symphony's crew.

3-2.png

The most interesting thread/topic. Author wins a painting-looking editing from Symphony (you must give her a picture for her to edit it and make it look like a painting)

4-1.png

That one post that means a lot to you whether it's a joke or something important. Author wins an edited picture by Symphony's crew.

13.png

The twenty-fifth person who gets the Skitz15k Illness. Wins GFM

12.png

The tenth person who gets the Skitz15k Illness. Wins GFM
The award goes to FarmCoe (Runner up- duckluv)
farmcoe-1.png

11-2.png

The person that is a good guesser. Wins GFM
The award goes to little blue
littleblue.png

12.png

The person who has fast reflexes i.e. can post fast. Wins GFM
The award goes to ChickLover98
chicklover98.png

And those are the categories! The last category (Random Member of the Year) is a game. I will PM someone that has posted on this thread saying "I've PMed Skitz my nomination list" with the subject "Skitz15k Illness" (you can type whatever you want to in the body, like "haha you got it!" lol) and then that person has the "Skitz15k Illness" so now he/she has to come over here to the thread and find someone else that said "I've PMed Skitz my nomination list" and PM them the illness. Also, you have to PM me the following form when you send the illness to someone-
Quote:
Once you've done all that you no longer have the illness
big_smile.png
(read the bottom of this post so you can see the list of people who you can send the illness to)

So here is the nomination form- (PM it to me! don't post it on here!)
Quote:
Deadline is Friday September 30th, 2011 at 8pm CST
Winners will be announced Saturday October 1st, 2011 at 8am CST

You can pass the illness to- (if I missed you and you would like to be added to list, just PM me
smile.png
)

Equinehugger3
DuckLover2399
Ducklover179
Skitz
Chickendiva25
Iheartchicks<3
smile.png

duckluv
44wolves
ray's two cents
Boggy Bottom Bantam
Symphony
Little blue
bella1210
ChickLover98
horsecrazychicklovingkid
FarmCoe
allmychickens

Start sending in your nomination list!
big_smile.png
and in case you're wondering, I made the banner and texts that you see up there. I'm part of Symphony's editing crew.

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.png
fill out the form and pm it to me
Nomination Form wrote:

•MEMBER OF THE YEAR-
•STAFF MEMBER OF THE YEAR-
•BEST NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR-
•MOST CREATIVE MEMBER OF THE YEAR-
•MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE MEMBER OF THE YEAR-
•MOST HUMOROUS MEMBER OF THE YEAR-
•BYC'S FAVORITE STAFF MEMBER-
•THREAD/TOPIC OF THE YEAR-
•POST OF THE YEAR-

all of this has to be anonymous

oh and do not post on here if you have the Skitz15k illness
wink.png
like I said, all of this has to be anonymous!

This looks so cool!
big_smile.png
I'll do the nomination thing, perhaps tomorrow. I'm pretty tired and proably won't do a very good job of voting tonight....

Also, I loooooove the banners you made!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom