~ 2012 Most Beautiful Barred Rock Contest~

While we wait, how about a pic of my whole flock of BR's? This picture is not part of the contest, just for your enjoyment only
smile.png

How about one more?

They are FANTASTIC!!! I'm very jealous of your girls... Their barring is nice and narrow. Also, does your roo have wider, straight tail feathers that stick straight back? Mine does, and wondered if this is typical. Is there a way to breed this out?

They are FANTASTIC!!! I'm very jealous of your girls... Their barring is nice and narrow. Also, does your roo have wider, straight tail feathers that stick straight back? Mine does, and wondered if this is typical. Is there a way to breed this out?

Thanks.
smile.png
He is the same rooster in post #24. You can see his tail feathers better in that pic. I am not sure by what you mean by the wide tail feathers that stick straight back?

Thanks Lothiriel
smile.png
I really like them too.

Thanks.
smile.png
He is the same rooster in post #24. You can see his tail feathers better in that pic. I am not sure by what you mean by the wide tail feathers that stick straight back?

Thanks Lothiriel
smile.png
I really like them too.

The results will be in tonight or tomorrow morning or late afternoon! I am so excited to share the results, i am just waiting on the other judge :) Thank you all SO MUCH for entering!!!

Thanks.
smile.png

Thanks Lothiriel
smile.png
I really like them too.
I see what you mean... My Roo Phoenix (post #42) has the long, flowing tail feathers but does have a few tail feathers like Joe in post #22. Was just wondering if it's something that could be bred out or possibly it's because he's young (maybe they'll fall out and he'll just have the pointed flowing ones as he gets older)?

Last edited:
Hey Guys! =0) After a long 2 weeks I finally finished the results along with my other judge, OwlLover! :) Thank you for judging the chickens with me!

We scored each and every one of the chickens. We scored all of the chickens, and the ones that got 8 and up points were drawn for 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th Place! And all of the other beautiful chickens still did a great job!!!!! :) It was so hard to judge and I will re~post the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners pictures!! :) And MAYBE I will edit them:) I don't know if it will work though, I might try!

~~~~The Most Beautiful Barred Rocks Winners~~~
1st Place~~ BITSY! :)
2nd Place~~ Headlight! :)
3rd Place~~ Pheonix! :)

4th Place- Mrs. Gloria!!!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
thumbsup.gif

I will edit the pictures now as the prize :) If I can

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom