2012 Spring Seed Swap

I keep checking for an update, I can't wait to see what I end up with. I really want to get started planting, of course the weather yesterday showed that it is a good thing I have waited.

I've got quite a bit planted, and quite a bit more to plant, but everything I've planted so far can take a frost.

You are lucky. I have only got onions, lettuce & spinach planted. I still have alot more to go.

Love the rain we are getting because we need it but can't it come during the week when I am at work!

I've updated the first post of the thread to reflect who's I have received. I've been out of town for the past couple days on a much needed time away from all internet service and cell phone coverage so I'm just now getting things updated.
tongue.png

I hope you all get the seeds you were hoping for!

I still have mine from the last swap, some of them, and can say the walking onions I got are sprouting! And the tomatoes too

The guys at the local organic feed store had never heard of walking onions, I hope these do well so I can share some with them.

The guys at the local organic feed store had never heard of walking onions, I hope these do well so I can share some with them.

I had to buy mine online, I also believe I sent some in this swap. I have some started to put in the garden this year, let me know how yours do.

Glad you got some much needed rest BockBock.

Back
Top Bottom