2012 Valentines Soap Swap!

I don't think I will be up for an Easter or May swap since I will be recovering from the Renfaire lol. If you think you can get soap to me by Feb 4, there is still room in this swap if you are interested. It ended up not being as big as I thought.

I can get it there by Feb 4th if it won't throw everyone off. I didn't know if people had already started sending in thier soaps and I would just make it confusing. If not, just send me that instructional pm please.
thumbsup.gif

Hi everyone! I've not been around here in a while, but I just wanted to pop in to say hi & I'm still in and looking forward to our swap! (though I do admit I'm nervous!)

Carol

jumpy.gif

LOL, I marked the ones with a smilie face on the first post :)

But I'll save you some clicking. It was yours and ChicksterJo

Mine will be going out on Monday. I made a batch the day I signed up and it curdled. I rebatched it, labled it and had it boxed ready to go and thought about it too much. I didn't want to send rebatched soap for my first soap swap so I made another batch a couple days ago and am so happy I did. It turned out soooooo much better. I will label and box it tomorrow and get it to the post office first thing on Monday. I made another batch tonight and IT curdled too. All three times I used the exact same recipe. The only difference is the one for swap got pure essential oil and the other two batches had fragrance oil I bought at Michaels. I'm guessing that is the culprit so I'm going to order from Bramble Berry or Sweet Cakes and try it again. I'll put the date it will be ready on the label. Hope you all like it!!

BockBock, I guarantee it was the Fo's if you got them from Micheals. Those are made for melt&pour. I love BB, they are a fantasic company. Their Oatmeal Milk & Honey is my all time favorite. I use their cucumber melon to make my cucumber mint and it is a huge hit. If you like sweet, fruity try the pineapple cilantro, yum!!

Back
Top Bottom