2012 Valentines Soap Swap!

Did I send in too many? I got more than one of mine back
hide.gif

Last edited:
We had a few drop out after the email had been sent so I think there were only 7 of us instead of 9 in the swap.

The True Love scent is called lovespell from aroma haven. I sent everyone a different scrub but you tell me which one I sent I can tell what scent it is since I tend to rename them.

Hi everyone! I got my box in the mail yesterday, though I had a terrible migraine, so I couldn't play with them until last night. My daughters absolutely went ga-ga for the chocolate-y smelling one! I love that each of them are so unique, no two are even close to being the same. I think this was a great success! I can't wait to try each one of them.
celebrate.gif

Thank you, everyone, for participating and especially Amber for hosting. Btw, Amber, I got Saucy Wench, which I have to admit I've been coveting since I saw it on your site months ago! Thank you! Which scent is it? It's definitely a keeper.
thumbsup.gif

Saucy Wench is a sandalwood rose from SGS (southern garden scents). A very sensual scent that isnt your typical rose scent.

Just lovely
love.gif
~ I will look go look for it, thanks. I know my mom & sister will love it, too! It's very feminine without being overpowering or too perfume-y.

I just got a Lilac fo in the mail yesterday from First Choice Fragrance Oils (Southern Soapers)... it is to die for! ~ so incredibly like the real thing!

Not much cool weather left before the humidity strikes... guess I'd better get some soaping done asap!

Back
Top Bottom