2012 Waterfowl Breeders Directory

Quote:
Do you ship your call ducks? I know, they are so tiny that hardly anyone does.

I can tell you that he does, but like the rest of us not as newly hatched ducklings. They just don't survive the trip well.

Like last year I will be selling:

Indian Runner Ducks
(SQ) Penciled

Ancona Ducks
Black/w and chocolate/w

So Far I'm not letting go of my adult stock, but may do a little hatching come spring. I usually always have hatching eggs to sell when they are laying so anyone is welcome to get on my waiting list for eggs.

I raise, show & sell SQ Butterscotch Calls. I'm in MD (USA) and NPIP.
big_smile.png

Added. I seen that Featherauction.com has some Grey call duck pairs for sale! :eek:)
Would love to see pictures of your're Lavendar Sebbies if you get the chance!

I'll see what I can do about a pic for you...been away from the site for quite awhile and I'm learning my way around the new format.

I have sealed a deal on some Calls, so you can add me to the list for availability in the following:

Call Ducks:
wee.gif

Butterscotch-Fuller and Foley lines
Pastel-(argh, don't remember..been talking to too many breeders, but definitely top lines.)

I hope to have a couple other colors to offer next year.

Silver Appleyards, TSQ Hatchlings are looking very promising.

Blue Swedish in BBS and maybe split for lavender, SQ. The first Swedish have hatched and they are looking excptionally good. So I would predict that the blue ducklings have the potential to be top exhibition quality.

Gray Saddleback Pomeranians. Very best quality. None for sale this year.

Last edited:
Well, I cant sell mine on BYC (im a minor) but you can email my mom for eggs and ducklings! so no PMs if interested in any of mine. email my mom at [email protected]

Welsh harlequins
silver

Anconas
Blue and black

Rouen
Grey

I tried e-mailing you, but her e-mail address didn't seem to work. I'm interested in your Welsh Harlequins.

Back
Top Bottom