mjwaterfowl

Hatching
7 Years
Sep 7, 2012
The Michigan Poultry Fanciers presents:

The 2013 Fall Fowl Fest
October 12-13, 2013
The Birch Run Expo Center in Birch Run, Michigan

We are proud to be hosting the National meet of Chantecler Fanciers International and the Eastern National of the International Waterfowl Breeders Association.
Also hosting District Meets for the National Call Duck Breeders Association and the Ameraucana Breeders Club.
Judges: James Konecny (IL), Jeff Halbach (WI), Don Karasek (WI) and t.b.d.
Junior Showmanship sanctioned by the APA-ABA Youth Club.
Serama Tabletop Competition//ASA State Meet presented by the Great Lakes Serama Association. Judge: Dianne Brewer (Florida)
Marans Egg Contest presented by the local members of the Marans Chicken Club USA.
Twin City Poultry Supply is scheduled to be at the show.
Fowl Fest show catalogs and entry forms are available via the internet at fowlfest.org . If you need a printed catalog, we will be happy to mail one to you. Please drop an email with your name and address to "entries at fowlfest.org".
Fowl Fest entries close at Noon, October 5, 2013.

Im looking for someone here in Michigan to maybe teach me how to properly show bantams. I know nothing but know I have some nice show quality birds that I personally know could do well. I never thought about showing untill folks who seen my birds ask if I show. I always say no and have no clue how or whats involved but would like to learn. I raise cochin bantams and have a few chocolate english orphingtons. I always go to the Birch Run show and will again this yr to see and look around. If someone has some time to help me and or maybe even come to my farm and give me your honest opnion. Please feel free to contact me. I show miniature horses now since 2006, and would like to show my birds too. Thanks!
[email protected]
Located in Lapeer, MI 48446

All my birds are either molting or too young so I will not be showing yet this year. I am interested in selling but could find no info about how to rent a sale cage or other rules for my three bantam cochins. Could anyone refer me to the proper information or contact me on how to do so?

Back
Top Bottom