Eddieokie – Potato Salad
Cathiesue – Potato Chips and Dip, Veggie Tray
Elie mea – Chips and dip

Dessert
Lonnyandlinda – dessert ?
FunChick – dessert ?
Due – dessert ?
Whiskeytango – cookies
BirdWalkFarm – Coconut Cream Pie and Carmel Apple Pecan Pie.
Gunmama – Brownies
Mommapoppybee - cookies

Drinks
Muesky – Fruit tea
Okiechick57 – Case of Water
Fleabyte - Sodas

Misc.
Paper Plates - Nanakat
Napkins - Nanakat
Plastic ware – Poultry and Bees
Paper Towels - FunChick
Cups - Poultry and Bees
Awnings - OkieT
If you have any food or supplies to add to the list please send me a PM so I can add it to the list. Thanks much!

DH just started smoking the Brisket. He also got a Boston Butt and seasoned it with Rosemary Garlic. Both already smell so good.

I am running around all giddy about POOPS. DH says I am "Chicken Drunk".

Don't forget!

Bring lots of cash!!!!!

Everyone will need cash for tickets, birds & what ever else they want. An assortment of bills is helpful. Also bring your own cages for birds you didn't know you were going to bring home.

yuckyuck.gif
"Birds you didn't know you were going to bring home"..... how would THAT ever happen?
wink.png

We are going to bring fewer than expected chicks due to high local sales this week and the cooler weather. But we can take orders and ship eggs or chicks if we run out- I'm specifically thinking about my Cream Legbars that people have shown interest in. I only have 3 baby pairs to bring and one pair is already spoken for.

yuckyuck.gif
"Birds you didn't know you were going to bring home"..... how would THAT ever happen?
wink.png

We are going to bring fewer than expected chicks due to high local sales this week and the cooler weather. But we can take orders and ship eggs or chicks if we run out- I'm specifically thinking about my Cream Legbars that people have shown interest in. I only have 3 baby pairs to bring and one pair is already spoken for.
Naw!!! That never happens...... Bwahahaha! And if you believe that, have I got a deal for you!
i like being chicken drunk, lol
A day full of chickeny goodness.
Don't forget!

Bring lots of cash!!!!!

Everyone will need cash for tickets, birds & what ever else they want. An assortment of bills is helpful. Also bring your own cages for birds you didn't know you were going to bring home.
Don't forget there is also an auction after POOPS, so if you do not find some things you are looking for, you may at the auction.

Back
Top Bottom