2013 Spring Seed Swap

I sealed my bubble envelope, ready to take to post office tomorrow, and realized when I read the above post, that I didnt include any instructions
ep.gif

I'm sending 12 packets total, the majority being Crepe Myrtle and Confederate Rose seeds, which are labled (along with a couple of random store bought seeds that aren't spring themed, these do have instructions).

I found this regarding confederate rose

th.gif
I'm sorry
hmm.png
Lol.. that's why they invented Google
hugs.gif

I'd like to jump in, too! I have lots of seeds (including asparagus and ornamental poppy seeds). This isn't quite like the Round Robin that we used to do on Garden Web but it looks like fun. Can we put in requests for specifics to be mailed back if someone has posted what they're sending?

Leigh

Instructions??? Woooooooopsie! I didn't add any either...Sorry my bad!

YELLOW Watermelons! YAY!!! I would LOVE those too!!!

All the BEAN seeds I sent are Organic Heirlooms from a friend who runs an organic farm in Washington state. The Marina de Chioggia is from my garden last year and from Bakers Creek originally. I cant remember what all I sent....so if you get something you don't know what to do with...message me.

I'd like to jump in, too! I have lots of seeds (including asparagus and ornamental poppy seeds). This isn't quite like the Round Robin that we used to do on Garden Web but it looks like fun. Can we put in requests for specifics to be mailed back if someone has posted what they're sending?

Leigh
Welcome! Requests are accepted and hopefully I will be able to fulfill some of them. I have a list going so its easier to keep track of when I start sorting.

Back
Top Bottom