2013 Spring Seed Swap

Bad weather is supose to be coming tomorrow, I hope to get my seed pkts made. You guys have shamed me into rethinking my pkt, they won't be as fancy as some of the ones posted, but will be fancier then I originally planned.

Only 5 days left to sign up! And Kassaundra, trust me, anything you do will be fine.
thumbsup.gif

I have my pkts made, they aren't ornate, but hope you get a smile out of what they are made of, and they are different. I am sending 12 pkts (all I could stuff in my padded envelope), they are all the garlic bulbils, I put a healthy portion in each pkt.

I need the addy to send them to, please.

I have my pkts made, they aren't ornate, but hope you get a smile out of what they are made of, and they are different. I am sending 12 pkts (all I could stuff in my padded envelope), they are all the garlic bulbils, I put a healthy portion in each pkt.

I need the addy to send them to, please.

I sent you the PM that Bockbock sent to me with the address

I just poked stickers on mine! Im just not creative here lately.

BABY BROCCOLI!! (from 09 swap)

Nice. I grow my broccoli in fall and winter here. No bugs that way and the weather stays cool for them to grow in. I thought I'd have problems with light levels but we harvested nice heads from December through the first part of February when, of course, some of my chickens got into the greenhouse and ate what was left of them.
rant.gif

Here's a pic of some of my tomatoes and squash.

They grew way faster than I intended ... and now it's snowing outside for the first time this winter ... sigh.

Your gonna have house squash! I have already repotted 4 squash plants once and I am pretty sure I will have to do it again before the ground dries enough to till. I may have house squash as well. We will start a house garden club!

A house garden club ... that could get interesting! Not sure my hubby would appreciate it but I did tell him we were going to have to build trellises in our living and dining rooms for the squash to climb! Ha!

A house garden club ... that could get interesting! Not sure my hubby would appreciate it but I did tell him we were going to have to build trellises in our living and dining rooms for the squash to climb! Ha!
Well maybe if you had them inside you could hide them from the squash bugs! lol

Back
Top Bottom