2013 Spring Seed Swap

If you haven't already gotten your seeds in the mail, time is winding down. In 14 days, I will sort everything I have received and ship it out. I will not hold up the swap for anyone. Your seeds will be returned to you if don't have them by the 14th and I would hate for anyone to miss out on some of the nice packets and nice seeds that will be going out. Tick, tock, tick, tock
pop.gif
Mine got sent out yesterday, buy my husband took them to the post office and he forgot to stamp the return envelope, so I'll get that sent to you seperately.

I put mine in the mail this afternoon. I forgot to run them to the mail box before the mail person got here yesterday, so I took them to the post office this morning. I hope that's ok?

Mine are going out on Monday, I totally lost track of time on this, but they should easily be to you by the 14th
hide.gif

I know what you mean! Time is flying! I have my packets ready to have the seeds put in them but am waiting to see what all comes in so I can meet any requests with my stockpile, if possible.

Back
Top Bottom