2014 breeding season begins, post your results

Sorry to hear that, I was trying to be optimistic.
sad.png

I got revenge for my pied peahen this morning. I was getting ready for work, my DH had already left with the kids, and I heard my peacock and peahen honking the alarm. Cracked my frosted bathroom window open and there he was! A coyote in front of my big coop checking out the birds. Grabbed my 17HMR and dropped him right as he decided to go for one of our outside cats. That was the thirds coyote I've shot through that window,around my coops, in the last 2 years.

Just got my three new girls settled in a small pen for a few days. Went to get two and ended up with three. Purchased a two year old Spaulding, 2 year old blue white eye pied, and a 3 yr old blue white eye peahens. Mr. Ricky (my pied peacock) is out there checking them out strutting his stuff in front of the pen.
Can't wait to redo my flight pen this weekend and introduce tem to it and see how they get along. My new 50x50 top netting is ready to go up.
Should have some very nice peachicks this year. Come on breeding season!

Hi, was wondering if anyone would be selling some Indian blue hatching eggs I could buy? Would really love to add peafowl to our bird paradise in NW Wisconsin. Thanks!
Would also consider a breeding pair for a decent price not too far off.

Back
Top Bottom