2014 Winter Olympics Chat

seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
I have to say that all the opening ceremonies always get me choked up and teary eyed. I guess maybe it's because people from all over the world have put their life and soul into these events. It's one of the few things or the only thing where the world gets together without politics and just enjoys .

I watched the single short programs of figure skating last night, I have to say that Wagner , who I don't know, put on an excellent short program and was really low balled in the scoring. Maybe there are politics involved.

Last edited:
I love to watch the Olympics but it seams like I never have a chance to watch it. When I do get a chance the sports I really like are not on. I love the luge, ski jumping and bobsled. So last night I set the DVR to record everything. When I do get a chance to watch it I can fast forward to the sports I like.

I really think it is amazing that all of these athletes get along so well. I am sure there is some politics involved but it is still an amazing show of sportsmanship.

Darin

Summer Britcher is a family friend, so I was very excited about watching Luge Monday and Tuesday. For being 19, I think she did a great job placing 15th. I'm normally not of fan of anything other than figure skating though.

Wow, I watched Summer on the luge this week!

Davis and White shocked me to my toes getting 114 points for their long program. I kept getting goose bumps all thru their routine, and I knew it had to be special. Yes, a new world record!

It's a good thing when the whole world is watching their athletes compete, and being peaceful.

Back
Top Bottom