2016 Lake Elsinore CPP/BYC South Spring Meet-Up.

hosspak

Songster
6 Years
Sep 2, 2013
Lake Elsinore, CA.
You are all cordially invited to the first Annual (Maybe) Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is March 19, 2016 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the thread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

Last edited:
I am looking for a 7-10 week old pullet. I can be a bit younger or older. Americauna or an Easter egger please let me know what you have

Looking for a 6-10 week old pullet preferably an americauna or an Easter egger let me know what you have. Thanks in advance

Is this still going on? Also do a lot of people show up to this to sell?
YES! Looking forward to seeing you there. Yes. loads of people show up throughout the day. I suggest getting there early because many of the best birds and deals will be gone. Lot's more info on the FaceBook California Poultry People Group! Lists of what people want to by, sell, or trade.

YES! Looking forward to seeing you there. Yes. loads of people show up throughout the day. I suggest getting there early because many of the best birds and deals will be gone. Lot's more info on the FaceBook California Poultry People Group! Lists of what people want to by, sell, or trade.

Do you have a link there is one that says north and one that says show

Back
Top Bottom