2016 Spring Gosling Fashion

KerAlexisFarms

In the Brooder
Dec 30, 2015
SouthEast Ohio
January 10, 2016...Ker Alexis Farms in Guysville, Ohio...Straight from the Barnway, folks...It looks like 'warm, fuzzy, snugly, cozy and fluffy' are the trendy looks in this year's barnway fashion trends, as illustrated by 'Buffster,' our 'buff' youth fashion model...stay tuned for more photos from the KAF BARNWAY FASHION WEEKS...post your own photos of '2016 Barnyard Fashion Trends.' See you on the Barnway!!
1f609.png
[/IMG]

Now that is some model.
love.gif

I am still waiting on the answer on how you got that little one away from it's mama and papa without serious injury
caf.gif

Last edited:
Sorry...I didn't see that message...well...ahem...after much shall we say lively debate, we reached a co-goslenting agreement...evenings and cold wintry mornings inside with my daughter and I...late mornings and dry sunny afternoons outside with his birth family...
1f600.png
1f49c.png
1f609.png

Sorry...I didn't see that message...well...ahem...after much shall we say lively debate, we reached a co-goslenting agreement...evenings and cold wintry mornings inside with my daughter and I...late mornings and dry sunny afternoons outside with his birth family...
1f600.png
1f49c.png
1f609.png
@KerAlexisFarms How is that working Mama and papa okay with it? Have they seen the kids dressed? in clothes not in cornbread dressing.
lol.png

Last edited:
ROFLMDO...we're saving the 'Barnway Fashion Show' for later....lol...want to let the bruises on my knee fade first (at least fade from memory, lol)...thank you, Miss Lydia!

Back
Top Bottom