2018 Babies!

Pics
Just completed year #1 as a chicken owner. in addition to the 4 bsl's, and 3 buffs out in the yard, i have 3 rir's and 3 barred rocks in the brooder that are 4 weeks today! So excited to be starting again!

Attachments

• 20180128_154309.jpg
    20180128_154309.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 5
So what's everyone planning on getting this year? I know once January hit I was already thinking on what to add! Ok fine. I was thinking about it before January. Anyway, newbies for me this year will be Delawares and Appenzeller Spitzhaubens. Also getting back into breeding Slate turkeys and thinking about adding Saxony ducks! What's on everyone's chick lists?
I have 12 Speckled Sussex on order, 10 females, 2 males, to arrive mid-April. My first ever!

The ducklings were so dirty! So we threw them in the tub! They loved it! They will be three weeks old on Sunday. It was really neat watching their instinct happen and watching them swim under water and bathe. They are SO MESSY though omg.
31A0433F-D4E7-4A8F-BF69-D91BBDAA0085.jpeg

I have 12 Speckled Sussex on order, 10 females, 2 males, to arrive mid-April. My first ever!
How exciting! Congrats to you on getting started!

The ducklings were so dirty! So we threw them in the tub! They loved it! They will be three weeks old on Sunday. It was really neat watching their instinct happen and watching them swim under water and bathe. They are SO MESSY though omg. View attachment 1278104
One has never experienced true filth until they have owned ducks! :lol:

Gotta love them though!

Back
Top Bottom