2018 NY Chickenstock

Pics
Does anyone have any Muscovy ducklings/eggs? I have a friend that may be interested in some. Her family saw some on a trip to Florida and now that they are ready to have some more ducks again that is the breed that they are looking for. Their last duck (pekin) passed away last summer at the ripe old age of 12!

I no longer have Muscovy ducks, so can't help you there. I just thought I'd respond as I'd offered previous years.

I would love to come to the chickenstock. It will be my first. That's is also my husband and I 9th anniversary. I will have to let you know for sure next week if we can make it. If we can I will bring a dish and something for the raffle. (Maybe a gift basket)

Also will anyone have cayuga ducklings?

I can't make it but i'd love to donate to the cause and raffle!
7+ black marans hatching eggs

IF someone pretty close around WNY/buffalo is going LMK and I will arrange to get them to you
imageedit_47_2227202121.jpg

Last edited:
I can't make it but i'd love to donate to the cause
7+ black marans hatching eggs

IF someone around WNY/buffalo is going LMK and I will arrange to get them to you
View attachment 1363235
I live south of you. About an 1 1/2 hours from buffalo. I could take them if you could get them to me. I've never dealt with hatching eggs though, so you would have to fill me in on care of them.

Back
Top Bottom