2018 NY Chickenstock

Pics
Yes! Im on 104 wrights corners in lockport. They are BCM hatching eggs.

3984 Lockport Olcott Rd, Lockport, NY 14094

o snap lockport is wayyyyyyy up there lol i can prolly make the detour for the greater good of ChickenStock :D and those were the hatching eggs i wanted :gig

I still may be able to help. Waiting for one final schedule issue to smooth out.
Help with what donating to ChickenStock or with the picking up of @baunlee BCK hatching eggs? :)

o snap lockport is wayyyyyyy up there lol i can prolly make the detour for the greater good of ChickenStock :D and those were the hatching eggs i wanted :gig

Help with what donating to ChickenStock or with the picking up of @baunlee BCK hatching eggs? :)
Both if I'm able to come. Lockport is out of the way for my trip too, but maybe we could meet near the 90?

LMK if you are coming through buffalo!! I have a donation for the raffle if so
nothing finalized yet with anyone as far as i know

Both if I'm able to come. Lockport is out of the way for my trip too, but maybe we could meet near the 90?

I got ya, we will have to keep in contact as we get closer to the date, like you said its outa my way also but i can run up and grab them, would be awesome if we could meet somewhere also but.... we will figure it out

@baunlee are you getting these hatching eggs everyday from your girls? When do you want them picked up to take to Chickenstock? also i wouldnt mind buying a cpl if your selling them :D

I am getting them every day. I will only have enough to give a dozen for the raffle.. because I have so many orders. You can pick up any time on the 26th. Just PM me for further info and we can swap #'s so I know when whoever is coming is close.

Hi everyone. I would like to come to chickenstock this year. I don't need any chicks but i would like to get a pet rabbit for my friend's kids. Does anyone have young rabbits? ok, I just read the list. Do New Zealand rabbits make good pets?

Hi everyone. I would like to come to chickenstock this year. I don't need any chicks but i would like to get a pet rabbit for my friend's kids. Does anyone have young rabbits? ok, I just read the list. Do New Zealand rabbits make good pets?
They do when raised from small kits - which I don't have right now. Let me pick out a small female for you and get her acclimated to people for a couple of weeks :)

Star Flower Bulbs

Attachments

• 20150525_174903.jpg
    20150525_174903.jpg
    772.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom