2018 NY Chickenstock

Pics
Jerusalem Artichokes they are to the right of my scarecrow ..sort of look like sunflowers and are a perennial grow super tall - maybe 7 foot high

Attachments

• 20160811_195003.jpg
    20160811_195003.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 3
Is anyone interested in Jerusalem Artichokes , Leeks , Rose of Sharons baby trees , Star Flower Bulbs , Peppermint or Spearmint plants ?
Is anyone interested in day lilies..I also have stella doros and cream-cicle color
View attachment 1387718
View attachment 1387709
View attachment 1387751 ground cover
also cone flowers
View attachment 1387743
also Solomon's seal
Are you bringing them to chickenstock? I might be interested:D

It looks like DD and I will be coming. I'll bring maybe some mac n cheese or a veggie tray or both depending on how crazy I get. I'm not sure what I'll bring for the raffle but it will be something chicken related. I have to get my butt in gear and go shopping for something. If I would have breed my giants sooner I could have some Flemish Giant Rabbits babies to bring, but depending on how many she has they would only be a few days old.
Looking for some silkies if anyone has any...or other bantams. I realized this spring that I only have a few now and that will just not do!;)

Are you bringing them to chickenstock? I might be interested:D
yes if anyone is interested ...I would have to dig them.
these are Campanulas
Campanulasgroundcover.jpg
Solomon's Seal looks like this
solomonsseal.jpg
They would be 2.00 or 5.00 depending on the size of the plant
leeks 1.50 a bunch

Im bring chicken stuff for the raffle of course

Attachments

• leeks.jpg
    leeks.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Looking forward to chickenstock! I'm not exactly sure how many chicks (maybe started pullet chicks ?) I'll be bringing, just depends on sales between now and then.
And hopefully my blue Eggers will be laying enough to bring for Grammachick. Though this year has been crazy & I still have everyone together vs breeding groups. Except for two separate coops, one of which has Legbars, but they're not laying that well right now.

Just curious if anyone has turkey poults that they could bring. I'm having a hard time hatching mine, so thought perhaps new blood might help for next year.
Or is anyone close to Hoof and Wings farm as they've been selling poults?

Is anyone interested in Jerusalem Artichokes , Leeks , Rose of Sharons baby trees , Star Flower Bulbs , Peppermint or Spearmint plants ?
I too, have rose of sharons, they are very invasive so I have to pull them. However those Star flowers? Are they a in the wood type plants. I have been planting Daffodils and such in the wooded area next to my yard. I do have some Solomon seal to dig and replants so I unless I find places to plant it anyone interested can have three free. The spread very well.
polygonatum.multiflorum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom