2018 UPA Convention Details

KsKingBee did you learn anything interesting during the presentations?
All the presentations were insightful, the fellow from Nutrena was entertaining and gave us a lot of information on the inner workings of the feed production industry.

Phil Phillips @AugeredIn gave us a better understanding on peafowl genetics and how they work in unison.

Gerald Barker @barkerg taught us about distinguishing Greens and Spaulding plumage which was fascinating.

And I did my fecal exam workshop.

All presentations were done in powerpoint with follow-up discussion at the end of each. All questions were answered and discussed in detail. A good time was had by all.

All the presentations were insightful, the fellow from Nutrena was entertaining and gave us a lot of information on the inner workings of the feed production industry.

Phil Phillips @AugeredIn gave us a better understanding on peafowl genetics and how they work in unison.

Gerald Barker @barkerg taught us about distinguishing Greens and Spaulding plumage which was fascinating.

And I did my fecal exam workshop.

All presentations were done in powerpoint with follow-up discussion at the end of each. All questions were answered and discussed in detail. A good time was had by all.

A great crowd of people,.

Gerald Barker
Bob’s Green Peafowl

Back
Top Bottom