2021 Jacin Hatchalong #1

Well it's funny too, because I never get extras from this seller so i counted on only getting 12 and filled the other slots up. Then I get 3 extras, and I didn't want to waste any of the mosaics and I didn't want only one NN egg so the turner happened to... pop out and make room 😆

All 4 NN eggs have development and 4 of my broody's have development. I think I lost the one that seemed behind and I know I lost the blood ring now. Didn't candle the mosaics though since I didn't want the lid off too long

Oh my lord, today has been so rough I laughed when my mom tried to off one of my NN eggs. Not really, she was being nice and turning them for me since my hands were shaking too bad and she dropped one a few inches onto the tray and into another egg 😥 😅

The other egg was fine, this one got an eraser sized indent. Sealed it up partially with some wax 🤕(apparently we missed some spots, I'm going over it tomorrow morning again to fix it all the way). He's still doing good, dancing around inside. Nothing tore, he just experienced his first rollercoaster.

Apparently this universe does not want Atlas (my NN male) to have offspring.

Ohmygoodness, they're so cute! And I am spoiled rotten now with these white eggs being so easy to candle 😆

I saw a foot! One of my babies in the broody eggs was kicking against the shell. They're getting feathers, I think, but they're not taking up as much space as I thought they would by the time they grow feathers.....

Again, I really don't know how old they are. I wasn't really paying attention to when Bear (the broody) started sitting on them since I usually just wait until they abandon the nest to clear quitters out. It was between 2 and 7 days. They were put in the incubator 36ish hours before the other eggs, and the other eggs have about 10 days left, so I'm thinking they were sat on closer to the two days than the 7 days

My white eggs are moving on their own!

To antagonize my mother for the egg she accidentally dropped, I named it Yeet. She was not amused, but I think it's growing on her 😅

Oh, my broody eggs are really rocking! The air cells have come down as well, so I stopped turning them.

I think a mosaic and naked neck are rocking roo, but they're on like day 16 I think so they're still going to be turned if I don't see pips on my broody eggs

Eep, miscounted days. Apparently this afternoon was lockdown, and I just turned. I had forgotten, we had a shirt power outage in the beginning which must have reset the counter, so I was discounting by 2 days.

No outside pips yet, no one had internally pipped this afternoon either

Back
Top Bottom