Ended 2022 BYC Calendar Photo Contest - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @casportpony , it seems like my pictures on the spreadsheet are off. I submitted one a black sex link, one New Hampshire, and one of two hens a black sex link and New Hampshire. It seems like the one of my New Hampshire is repeated and instead of the picture with the two hens, she is in both. Please correct me if I am wrong but I double checked so just making sure.

This is my Australorp X New Hampshire, Choco (short for Chocolate). She keeps the flock in line.
20210830_162449.jpg

Last edited:
How old are your Silkie pullets? I have some 4 month old Silkies that I still don't know their gender.

Maku is a very handsome too. His comb is very small. How old is he?
Thank you ❤️
All my Silkies will be 5 month old in several days (on 2nd and 3rd September).

Yeah - Silkies are difficult regarding gender identification 😅
They keep it exciting 😄

Hi @casportpony , it seems like my pictures on the spreadsheet are off. I submitted one a black sex link, one New Hampshire, and one of two hens a black sex link and New Hampshire. It seems like the one of my New Hampshire is repeated and instead of the picture with the two hens, she is in both. Please correct me if I am wrong but I double checked so just making sure.
Thanks for checking! I was a day behind entering the entries, so that's why you didn't see them. Here they are, and since all three are in landscape mode, all three qualify.

Last edited:
Wait I’m still confused, for the last two they show up as the same picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom