Ended 2023 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank-You-PNG.png

A HUGE shoutout to everyone who submitted pictures! There were so many nice pictures, and we are sorry we couldn't use them all. We REALLY appreciate you!

Now the moment you've all been waiting for!
The 2023 BYC Calendars are here!

Congrats to the members whose gorgeous pictures are featured in this year's calendar, @GoldenFlight, @EmmaRainboe, @Little Baby Bean, @JustBabyMargo, @StinkyAcres, @BDutch, @Irolita, @Florida Bullfrog, @HopKat, @Tami2, @HiEverybirdy, @Kluk-Kluk, and @Annie7710!

January - @GoldenFlight

February - @EmmaRainboe

March - @Little Baby Bean

April - @JustBabyMargo

May - @StinkyAcres

June - @BDutch

July - @Irolita

August - @Florida Bullfrog

September - @HopKat

October - @Tami2

November - @HiEverybirdy

December - @Kluk-Kluk

January 2024

thank you.png

To all of the judges, thanks!
Oh my word! Those photos are all absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations to all of the winners!

Thank-You-PNG.png

A HUGE shoutout to everyone who submitted pictures! There were so many nice pictures, and we are sorry we couldn't use them all. We REALLY appreciate you!

Congrats to the members whose gorgeous pictures are featured in this year's calendar, @GoldenFlight, @EmmaRainboe, @Little Baby Bean, @JustBabyMargo, @StinkyAcres, @BDutch, @Irolita, @Florida Bullfrog, @HopKat, @Tami2, @HiEverybirdy, @Kluk-Kluk, and @Annie7710!

January - @GoldenFlight

February - @EmmaRainboe

April - @JustBabyMargo

May - @StinkyAcres

June - @BDutch

July - @Irolita

September - @HopKat

October - @Tami2

November - @HiEverybirdy

December - @Kluk-Kluk

January 2024 - @Annie7710

thank you.png

See above.
Does anyone know when the winners will be announced?!?!

:lau

There were a lot of good images entered and it was a tough narrowing it down to the final 13. Congrats everyone!!!

Thank-You-PNG.png

January - @GoldenFlight

February - @EmmaRainboe

April - @JustBabyMargo

May - @StinkyAcres

June - @BDutch

July - @Irolita

September - @HopKat

October - @Tami2

November - @HiEverybirdy

December - @Kluk-Kluk

January 2024 - @Annie7710

thank you.png

Wow! Congratulations to all the winners, these are some great photos! I am so excited to receive my 2023 calendar.

Thank you to the judges who make this possible. I LOVE looking at my calendar and reading the little descriptions.

Wow! Congratulations to all the winners, these are some great photos! I am so excited to receive my 2023 calendar.

Thank you to the judges who make this possible. I LOVE looking at my calendar and reading the little descriptions.
I'm loving mine too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom