Ended 2023 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Okay, I'll add another, this time an 'Official Entry'.
JUL_1357 v_2.jpg

Entry #3
Merci playing on the swing.

Entry 1 This is Enola the buff Brahma, she was born without siblings or parents so we cleared out an extra room for her, she lived inside until she grew up to Join the flock, she was bullied constantly by the other birds simply because she was the only one with golden feathers, I told the flock her story and after a while the flock accepted her for who she is and stopped picking on her. Oh and she requested that I tell you how much she loves blueberries 🫐
B723D254-F761-4598-AED0-0BBB98B70CFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Entry 4 This is zip, they identify as a chicken, they have been through a lot, their 4 biological siblings were unfortunately attacked and killed by the neighbors dog when they were all just chicks and zip still has not mentally recovered from that traumatic event so please be nice 😊
B2F74181-80C6-4D2E-A5AE-FBC9260543E5.jpeg

Entry 4 This is zip, they identify as a chicken, they have been through a lot, their 4 biological siblings were unfortunately attacked and killed by the neighbors dog when they were all just chicks and zip still has not mentally recovered from that traumatic event so please be nice 😊
B2F74181-80C6-4D2E-A5AE-FBC9260543E5.jpeg
Cute! Save that for when we do an "Other Fowl" calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom