Ended 2024 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

So exciting!! Thank you!:weeCongrats to the other winners and great pictures, everyone!! Thank you to @casportpony for hosting, and also to our wonderful judges!

Thanks Thank You GIF

HopKat, I've been enjoying staring at Pepper all month long in the 2024 calendar! Hop everyone is thriving <3
Pepper and the other girls are a bit tired of winter but spring is on the way! I'll enjoy spending November with your Biggie..she is gorgeous 😍 I love the backyard chickens calendar. I record my daily egg counts and any important health notes.

Pepper and the other girls are a bit tired of winter but spring is on the way! I'll enjoy spending November with your Biggie..she is gorgeous 😍 I love the backyard chickens calendar. I record my daily egg counts and any important health notes.
I know what you mean about being tired of the winter! I cant wait to see all my hens scratching real good in the ground. You know when they get really into it and you start seeing the fluffy butts bouncing back and forth with a certain rhythm. I call it digging to china! 🤣🐓❤️

Back
Top Bottom