Ended 2024 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Cutest Couples Photo Contest—Poultry Edition

Here’s 2 pictures of Cupid and Lacie that I never got to post, just for fun
1708783223491.jpeg

1708783250578.jpeg

Many congrats! A special congrats to @CCsGarden, wonderful, wonderful pic! I loved seeing all these cute couples, heartwarming contest!
Thank you friend!!
I thought my picture would not win!! Its such a horrible one compared to one of my good ones.
Palestrina even had bandages on her feet from being pecked at.
I'm still amazed on how it won!!
Thank you all!!
Thank you thank you!!!!

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@CCsGarden, @Nero70002, @BubblesBantams, @Jenbirdee, @WoDia, @Yard farmer, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @mararva, @Quacking ducks, @Antiocheggers, @mrskenmore, @Minidinochickens

@CCsGarden & @Nero70002, you have won a 6-month PFM for yourself or a friend!

@BubblesBantams, @Jenbirdee, @WoDia, @Yard farmer, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @mararva, @Quacking ducks, @Antiocheggers, @mrskenmore, @Minidinochickens, you have won a 3-month PFM for yourself or a friend!

@CCsGarden

@Nero70002

@BubblesBantams

@Jenbirdee

@WoDia

@Yard farmer

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@mararva

@Quacking ducks

@Antiocheggers

@mrskenmore

@Minidinochickens

@CCsGarden, @Nero70002, @BubblesBantams, @Jenbirdee, @WoDia, @Yard farmer, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, @mararva, @Quacking ducks, @Antiocheggers, @mrskenmore, @Minidinochickens
, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Congratulations winners great pictures
:woot :woot

Back
Top Bottom