24 + BLUE LACED RED WYANDOTTE HATCHING EGGS (AUCTION)

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
This is an auction for 24 + BLRW eggs, bidding will start at $35.00, each additional bid will increase $1.00. I will try to send up to 30 eggs if I have that many available. This auction will start on 02-09-12 at 02:30 pm. CST and will end on 02-12-12 at 9:00 pm. CST. The person with the highest bid at 9:00 pm. on Sunday, will be the winner. Please place your bid as a reply, do not PM to bid. Please do not sent any questions as a reply, if you have a question, send it as a private message.
I have 24 + Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs for sale on this auction. All my pullets/roosters are dark blue in color, they are nice quality birds. I just hatched some of these chicks, the fertility on the eggs was excellent. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after the eggs are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs should be ready to ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes. Shipping will be an additional $15.00. Thanks for looking and bidding.

I also have 15 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte chicks for sale here locally. The chicks are available as pick up only, I am located in far northeast Texas near Bonham. The chicks are $4.00 each, or I will take $50.00 for all 15 of them if you want all of them. Just send me a Private Message about the chicks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom