24+ PURE CORONATION SUSEXS /lite split susexs/ and LF white rock NPIP

banjoejoe4783

VILLAMIL FARMS
9 Years
Oct 6, 2010
westville ok
up for auction is 24+ YES 24+ PURE CORONATION SUSEXS and lit split susexs and LF white rocks due to my 2 GQF bator being full and my girls laying there big masive fluffy butts off you are in luck the wining bider will get all the PURE CORONATION SUSEXS eggs i get 12+ or more and 12+ or more of my lite split susexs and BONUS LF white rock

my coronation susexs came from revalution mama and tom dean i cull heavy and only breed the best the susexs are verry masive the roo is 11 pounds and the hens are close to 9.5 pounds they have the best tempermant and are by far the calmast breed that i have razed the roo love to talk to his girls and is verry good to them

my split susexs are from tom dean and are verry atractive masive calm and gental birds the roo is 10.5 pounds and the hens are 9 pounds

my LF white rocks are also verry calm and masive not as big as the susexs but still verry inpresive withe the roo toping the scale at almost 10 pounds and the hens 7.5 the roo is so calm that my 2 year old darter will go in the pin and pick him up ( try to any way )

i can NOT garentee hatch rate due to shiping and your hatching rates my hatch rate here is 85/90% please fill free to ask any questons i will gladly anser and help with helping your sucsesfull hatch

please paypal only wich is due at the close of auction so eggs can ship on time (first thing monday morning)

69260_022.jpg

69260_010.jpg

69260_009.jpg

69260_chickens_005.jpg

69260_012.jpg

69260_019.jpg

69260_jacob2.jpg

69260_chickens_layers_005.jpg

thanks for looking and happy hatching BANJO
oklahoma NPIP cert #3139
if shipping to alaska or HI buyer is responsibla for acual shiping cost

Just saw this, and I have to say BEAUTIFUL BIRDS! Got me all excited, I just put CORONATION SUSEXS and others from Revolution momma in the incubator on Friday. Congrats to the winner, you should get some Beauties!

Back
Top Bottom