25 Button Quail Hatching Eggs GREAT ASSORTMENT!

Stellar

The Quail Lady
13 Years
Feb 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, FL
I am offering 25 button quail hatching eggs (I will include extras IF the hens lay more at the time of shipment) from various unrelated mating pairs of Chinese blue-breasted Quail. These quail are also known as Button Quail.

Color Varieties Include:
Wild (Blue Breasted)
Red-Breasted
Blue-Faced
Silver
Cinnamon
Splash
Pied
Tuxedo
And a Variety of any colors above (including the Pearls)

I DO NOT COLONY BREED. I strive for the purest colors. Button quail are Monogamous and I house them in separate pairs.

The breeders are fed with the best gamebird feed offered to me, which I grind up further and add oyster shell for added calcium for optimum health of my birds and their future offspring.

I collect eggs every morning, check each egg for cracks and flaws (disposing those eggs if found), and will ship the eggs laid that morning to guarantee freshness.
I DO NOT GUARANTEE HATCHABILITY once the eggs leave my farm due to post handling, weather, human error, and incubator mishaps. I pack eggs well and ship through USPS priority. I only ship Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays to avoid long stays at the post office. Once the eggs ship, they should arrive to you within 2-3 days of shipment. I include a pamphlet with each shipment that helps you with incubation and taking care of chicks to taking care of adults. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Please pay through paypal (no e-checks please) after the closing of the auction so that I can send the freshest eggs to you. There may be a delay of shipping up to 5 days if an influx of orders come in. Please make note of that. I CANNOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!

Paypal address: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom