2wk old Pekin with oversized chest?

MommaAlphee

Hatching
Mar 31, 2015
I have a two week old pekin duckling who may have a oversized chest, possibly..
It doesn't seem to bug him nor throw off his balance. But sometimes when I look at it I feel like it's bigger then most other duckling. I haven't bought grit yet. And he's on a chick feed diet (the duck feed at the feed store was too high in protein) with added brewers yeast and a probiotic powder to his water. He eats and drinks fine. Acts like your average duckling, just a little curious to the size of his chest and don't know if it's a concern or not. Here's a couple pictures lemme know what everyone thinks. Thankyou for reading!

He just has a full crop. Its normal. Sometimes wjen mine over ate it would throw them off balance. They are little porkers ;-) especially my pekin girl.

Right now I have 24 half Peking and half Rouen. They can tear threw 4 gallons of water and about 20 lbs of wet feed in about 45 minutes.

Porkers all the way.

All the info is awesome and super useful thankyou everyone! I'm glade there are so many supporters here!

One of my Rouens yest was dragging her chest trying to walk, she finally just plopped down and napped it off lol

Back
Top Bottom